The audit analytics certificate program is an “add-on” to the Master of Accountancy Financial Accounting program and set of services for the MBA in Professional Accounting program.
The online Audit Analytics Certificate Program is designed to be a self-contained set of non-matriculated courses that can be taken by self -actualizing professionals that need to update their analytics skills and promote change in the profession towards a modern audit.
- Meet the demand for effective and efficient audit methodologies in profession.
- Provide theoretical foundation and applied demonstration for advanced audit methodologies.
Four required courses
- Audit Analytics
- Special Topics in Audit Analytics
- Information Risk Management
- Individual study course: Project in Audit Analytics/Continuous Monitoring or Continuous Audit
Domain of knowledge to be attained
- Analytics techniques in the audit domain
- The usage of audit analytics tools (ACL & IDEA) and statistical software (WEKA & R)
- Statistical inference and its usage in auditing
- Audit automation techniques (Continuous Auditing & Continuous monitoring)
- Enterprise Risk Management approach