Supply Chain Management Certificate Program
Rutgers Business School’s Center for Supply Chain Management is pleased to announce a three-day certificate program developed in cooperation with leading industry experts. This exciting program covers all major aspects of supply chain management, including strategy, sourcing and procurement, operations, logistics, and organizational alignment. Learn how to execute a strategic supply chain management plan that is grounded in today’s business needs for competitive effectiveness and operations efficiency.
Supply Chain Management (SCM) is a business integrating process used to create and sustain competitive advantage based on the delivery to customers of basic (expected) and value-added (unexpected) services. SCM is led by senior line executives (internal and external) who work together seeking to optimize information, product service, and cash flows from the purchase of raw materials to the delivery and disposal of finished products. Properly implemented SCM will achieve significant strategic objectives involving productivity and quality improvements, cost reductions, and development of innovative services through building productive internal and external relationships throughout the supply chain.
What makes Rutgers’ Certificate Program unique and vital?
- We offer a complete "end-to-end" view of SCM strategy. Sourcing and procurement, logistics, operations, strategy and organizational alignment are all included in the program.
- This program has been crafted with a clear bias towards communicating practical lessons in supply chain strategy and implementation. Students should expect to take away actionable and proven ideas for implementation tailored to their business.
- Our program is not unduly technical or quantitative. A balanced blend of strategic, tactical, and operational topics is covered.
- Rutgers faculty members, with well-established research records, have been very carefully selected as seminar leaders based on their areas of expertise and experience.
- Many of our presenters are senior corporate executives with extensive practical experience in management of the supply chain.
- We emphasize the importance of implementation and the development of a personal action plan.
- Because we are part of a major research university, we can award meaningful certificates to qualified participants who successfully complete the program.
- Phone: (973) 353-1169
- Fax: (973) 353-1165
Center for Supply Chain Management
Rutgers Business School
One Washington Park
Newark, NJ 07102
Application deadline: May 29, 2015
- Tuition Fee: $2,600
- Early registration by April 17 gets a 5% discount.
- 10% discount for Rutgers Center for SCM Member companies.
Fee includes all instructional costs, program materials, continental breakfasts and lunches. Fee does not include hotel accommodations.
The program will take place in Rutgers Business School’s 100 Rockafeller Road facility, on the Rutgers-Livingston campus in Piscataway, NJ. (Please click here for directions.) Room location and additional logistics information will be included in the confirmation letter.
Learn more about the certificate program:
- Who is qualified to attend?
- Highlights and agenda
- Program speakers
- View our brochure (PDF)
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (973)353-1169.