Executives Leading with Vision, Integrity and Purpose
The Institute’s Executive Business Cabinet, chaired by Karen J. Kessler, President and Founder of Evergreen PR, is a forum for ethical leaders to network, gain knowledge, share concerns and make progress on the collective ethical leadership agenda.
The Executive Business Cabinet also advocates for and is a resource to enhance the reputation, quality and financial viability of Institute programs, services and operations. Additionally, this team is the driving force in forging external relations for the Institute, through corporate, foundation and individual funders, sponsors, potential speakers and collaborations.
- Karen Kessler, Founding Partner and President, Evergreen PR
- Damien Atkins, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, Panasonic Corporation
- Robert A. Marino, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Bernard M. Flynn, President & CEO, NJM Insurance Group
- Michael H. Ullmann, Vice President, General Counsel Executive Committee Member, Johnson & Johnson
- Scott A. Kobler, Partner, McCarter & English
- Robert C. Garrett, President and CEO, Hackensack Meridian Health
- Stephen Pelletier, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Prudential Financial, Inc.
- Linda A. Willett, Esq., Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary, Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Douglas S. Eakeley, Esq., Partner, Lowenstein Sandler P.C.
- Gregory Sauter, President and Chief Executive Officer, Crossroads Advisory
- William J. Heller, Esq., Senior Vice President and General Counsel, New York Football Giants, Inc.
- Fred Bertoldo, Regional President, Northern New Jersey Wells Fargo Bank
- Ralph LaRossa, President, Public Service Electric & Gas Company
- Gregory Khost, Managing Director, U.S. Trust, Bank of America, Private Wealth Management