Rutgers Institute for Ethical Leadership works with business and government, nonprofit and philanthropic organizations, and within Rutgers University to provide leaders and future leaders with the education, training and critical-thinking tools needed to become more effective leaders and managers and make ethical decisions for real-world challenges.
- Business & Government
- Nonprofit Leadership Development
- Ask the Rutgers Ethicist
- Student & Staff Programming
- Academic Courses
We are pleased to share with you the results of our first independent assessment of our nonprofit programs.
Some important learnings from this assessment:
- We are making good progress against our mission
- We are performing at a high quality level
- We are seen as a good partner by other stakeholders
- We have constructive feedback to help us to continuously improve