RBS Business Career Fair
Join us for the biggest RBS recruiting event of the semester, the Spring Business Career fair--hosted by the Office of Career Management-NB.
We anticipate close to 100 employers in attendance recruiting for leadership programs, internships, co-ops and full-time opportunities.
Only students who belong to RBS programs on the New Brunswick and Newark campus will be allowed to participate at this event. All Rutgers entities can attend the MEGA Fair hosted by University Career Services-NB on February 2nd and 3rd. To learn more about the MEGA Fair, click here.
Professional business attire is MANDATORY for students. Students who do not adhere to our guidelines will be turned away at the door. NO EXCEPTIONS!
To learn more about our dress code policy, please visit Attendee Resources below.
ALL RBS STUDENTS MUST BRING THEIR RUTGERS ID CARD, LISTING THE NAME OF THEIR RBS PROGRAM, FOR ADMISSION.
- RBS-NB Undergraduates (via CareerKnight)
- Other RBS Students (TBA)
- 9:50am - 10:00am: Welcome Message from the Senior Associate Dean
- 10:00am - 10:30am: Early Access to Honors RBS & Beta Gamma Sigma from NB undergraduate program
- 10:30am - 4:00pm: All RBS attendees
- Event Info – Employers
- Event Info – Job Seekers
- Dress Code for Job Seekers
- Dress for Success - Business Professional Attire
- Company Info for Job Seekers (TBA)
- Shuttle Bus from Livingston Campus to Hotel
If you have any further questions, please contact RBScareers@business.rutgers.edu