360 Integrated Digital Marketing Series
Create an integrated digital marketing campaign across multiple platforms; Ensuring they are targeting your ideal customer through multiple touch points to acquire, engage, and retain customers.
The 360 Integrated Digital Marketing Series learning objectives are to teach small businesses how to create an integrated marketing campaign/program across multiple platforms. These campaigns would ensure that the business is targeting their ideal customer through multiple touch points to Acquire, Engage, Retain Customers, eventually turning them into loyal advocates.
This course is geared for small business owners who are looking to implement, measurable digital marketing strategies. The learning objectives include:
- Understanding your product value to the Customer;
- Understand your customer’s buying decision process by implementing effective lead generation and Engagement tactics, the Buyer/Customer - Journey & Personas (TOFU,MOFU, BOFU);
- Create a marketing campaign dashboard based on your business model, resources and budget;
- Understand marketing metrics and key performance indicators used to evaluate the impact of marketing efforts and where the revenue is coming from;
- Know about affordable digital marketing productivity and automation tools in order to decide the ones most ideal and cost effective for the business.
February, 16, 2018 - 9:00am - 4:00pm
MODULE 1: INTRODUCTION TO DIGITAL MARKETING
MODULE 2: TARGETING THE IDEAL BUYER PERSONA
- Transformation of Marketing to Digital
- Target Audience Methods & Tactics
- Lead Generation Methods & Tactics
- Customer Engagement Strategies/Programs
- Buyer & Customer Journey (TOFU; MOFU; BOFU)
- Integrating social media to make customers advocates;
- Mobile Marketing Strategies
February, 23, 2018 - 9:00am - 4:00pm
MODULE 3: DEVELOPING EFFECTIVE MARKETING CAMPAIGNS
- Marketing Campaign Planning
- Marketing Campaigns to Acquire/ Engage/Retain/Loyalty/Advocates
- Marketing Campaigns for Product Launches/Releases
- Marketing Campaign Budget
- Marketing Campaign Dashboard
MODULE 4: MARKETING PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENTS & TECHNOLOGY
- Marketing Measurement – Performance: Metrics/Analysis/Monitoring/Evaluation
- Marketing Measurement – Testing & Types for Business Impact
- Marketing Measurement – Attribution
THIS SERIES IS OFFERED IN CONJUNCTION WITH A FREE PRE-WORKSHOP WEBINAR CALLED 360 MARKETING DNA.
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
If you have any further questions, please contact Rutgers Newark SBDC at (973) 353 5950 | firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is $125.00.
This event also takes place on:
- Fri, Nov 16, 2018