First Step to Entrepreneurship Q&A
First-Step to Entrepreneurship Q & A is the NJSBDC at Rutgers-Newark interactive seminar for all entrepreneurs seeking to start a small business in New Jersey. It is a 2 hour roundtable seminar that provides an opportunity for attendees interested in starting a business to discuss the steps and procedures in starting and operating a business and address start-up issues or questions with an SBDC business expert.
This seminar will cover:
- Selecting Your business legal structure (i.e. LLC,C & S
- Corps/Partnerships/Sole Proprietor)
- Online Business Registration with New Jersey
- Registering for taxes with the NJ Department of Revenue
- NJ Small Business Enterprise (SBE) Certification
- NJ Licenses & Permits (including Departments to obtain)
- IRS Schedule C & Getting a Federal Tax ID (EIN #)
- Source/Types of Funding + Alternative Microloan Lender
- Patents, Trademarks & Copyrights
- North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Business Code
All participants will receive training materials and handouts included in the cost.
If you have any further questions, please contact Rutgers Newark SBDC at (973) 353 5950 | firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is $15.00.
This event also takes place on:
- Wed, Aug 15, 2018
- Sat, Sep 08, 2018
- Wed, Oct 17, 2018
- Sat, Nov 10, 2018
- Wed, Dec 05, 2018