NJ State Certifications & Private Contracting Workshop
Qualify for state, local and corporate contracts with New Jersey SBE / MBE / WBE / DBE / VOB certifications. Learn how to submit the application and the documentation needed.
Every day, government agencies and large corporations spend billions on goods and services from small businesses. The Rutgers Newark SBDC wants to ensure that businesses owned by minorities, women and veterans are at the forefront of success. This workshop will help you to position your businesses so that you can compete for business opportunities with the City, State and Private Sector companies.
This workshop will educate prospective New Jersey applicants on how to submit a successful Registration or Certification Application (WBE/MBE/SBE/VOB) with the state of New Jersey. The training will provide helpful tips and information to complete a winning application
- Learn which requests are relevant to your organizational structure
- Review the documentation needed to apply for the certifications
- Review the applications to determine how to present your responses
- Learn how to write a winning resume to reflect your work experience and the firmâ€™s niche market to ensure that it reflects your business
- Review the importance of your firmâ€™s services overview
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
If you have any further questions, please contact Rutgers Newark SBDC at (973) 353-5950 | email@example.com
This event is $100.00.
This event also takes place on:
- Jul 18th at 9:00am
- Oct 17th at 9:00pm