Digital has revolutionized business as we know it – from marketing to sales, human resources, supply chain management, and virtually everything in between.
Both the beauty and distinct challenge of a digital world is that innovation is constant. What happens today can change tomorrow, bringing into sharp focus the need to create agility in business processes, organizational planning, and corporate structure.
Our two-day Digital Leadership program is designed to equip and empower today’s executives and leaders with the frameworks, tools, and capabilities to assess and improve their digital dexterity, as well as unlock new opportunities for business success.
- Setting Your Digital Agenda & Aspiration
- Maximizing Human Capital
- Structuring for Success
- Systems & Processes
- Charting Progress & Results
- Creating the Right Culture
Upon completion of the program, participants will be able to more effectively:
- Identify gaps and opportunities for digital advancement within the business
- Understand the nuanced, but necessary shift in mindset required for digital transformation to take hold
- Map out next steps to incorporate digital as a multi-functional, cross-organizational layer in support of business objectives
- Monitor and analyze data to measure digital’s impact
Participant & Industry Profile
This program is ideal for senior- and executive-level leaders responsible for driving business strategy and spearheading long-term growth initiatives within organizations.
Digital is undeniably germane to a vast number of industries; however, this program is particularly well-suited for the following:
- Hospitality & Travel
Please contact Jackie Scott, Global Program Director, at 848-445-9414 or email@example.com.