Business leaders who want their company to become–and stay–competitive in this constantly changing era must continually find new and better ways to deliver their products and services to customers. It’s imperative not only to innovate, but to do it quickly, moving from idea to actualization with discipline and vision.
Rutgers Business School Executive Education, in partnership with BizXL Solutions, a leader in maximizing value creation, are excited to deliver this accelerated certificate program. Our Mini-MBA: IDEA (Idea Design to Execution Acceleration) is a unique opportunity for experienced executives and company leaders to master methodologies and best practices that facilitate rapid delivery of new ideas. Participants will learn efficient uses of practices such as Lean Management, Design Thinking and Agile Execution.
- Unique course focused on improving the pace of idea execution in organizations. Learn the concepts of innovative lean and rapid idea delivery.
- Structured curriculum with instructors fluent in the theory and methodology, who also bring industry experience and understand real-world challenges and opportunities.
- Learn in a rigorous university environment and earn a program certificate as well as academic credits that can be applied toward future education goals.
- Acquire the ability to implement or improve rapid product and service development and deployment cycles; from initial vision to successful execution.
- Drive thought leadership and cultural changes necessary to fully implement the methods and best practices you learn in this course.
- Communicate clearly the investment and measures of success necessary to reach goals. Demonstrate the ROI of increased efficiency in the process from idea to innovation.
About the Rutgers Mini-MBA
Rutgers Mini-MBA™ programs bring practitioners from different organizations and industries together in a rich and diverse learning environment, designed to develop skills and capabilities through the powerful combination of expert class instruction and peer interaction. Participants can earn a variety of credits and certifications from RBSEE programs, including academic graduate credit from Rutgers Business School.
Our Mini-MBA: IDEA (Idea Design to Execution Acceleration) is an excellent program for experienced business leaders, who seek to accelerate the time from concept to execution in their new products and services.
It is also a great opportunity for those with roles in critical areas such as IT, Marketing and Operations looking for ways to design world-class customer experiences critical achieve competitive advantage.
This program leads participants through five stages: discover, diagnose, design, develop and deliver.
Topics covered include:
- Discover: Understand and articulate the business challenge, and learn how to align resources such as marketing, human resources and operational departments to develop a sustainable solution
- Develop: Learn to move ideas into prototypes. Develop a value-based focus to prioritize customer needs by using storyboarding, to comprehensively capture ideas while retaining focus.
- Design: Study how to apply zero-based design to solutions that deliver optimal customer experiences. You will employ journey maps to reframe experiences, and apply convergent and divergent thinking to expand the range of solutions.