Mini-MBA™: BioPharma Innovation
While pharmaceutical innovation has improved the quality of life, there remains a wide range of challenges facing the industry. The Rutgers Mini-MBA™: BioPharma Innovation program explores new business models and the vision required to address these challenges. Learning is focused on building business skills tailored to the needs of the Biotech and Pharmaceutical industries, while challenging participants to consider new business paradigms promoting sustainable revenue growth, stakeholder cooperation, and cost management in a capstone session.
- A new vision for pharmaceutical business modeling based on cooperation between healthcare stakeholders and patient outcomes
- How strategies for the discovery, analysis and approval of new drugs are developed
- Intellectual property laws and government policies driving drug development decisions
- The clinical/regulatory process and timelines at the US FDA and its foreign counterparts
- How potential therapeutic areas for pharmaceutical intervention are identified, researched and analyzed
- How to construct written/oral reports for drug development and marketing
After completing the program, participants will be familiar with how key functions work together to develop a successful drug, as well as how researching, modeling, and projecting market opportunities for specific therapeutic areas create future market opportunities.
Ten 3-hour modules.
In the spirit of transformation, we have incorporated digital technology for this program. All participants will be supplied with their own Apple® iPad™ to deliver the course content.
$4,995 per program.
This program has been approved by the New Jersey Department of Labor for workforce training grants. Funding may be available for those receiving unemployment benefits. Contact us for more information.