Mini-MBA™: Search Marketing and Analytics
Competition in the online space demands a new approach to marketing, one that puts data about customer behavior at the center of decision-making and business strategy. The days of stagnant repetition are over and continuous improvement through experimentation, testing and optimization making relevant where customers are clicking, viewing and converting. The online space is the most measurable marketing channel ever created but without the thorough understanding of proper data gathering, interpretation and strategic planning marketers become stranded vessels without the tools to overcome competition.
Web analytics involve closely monitoring and measuring visitor behavior, customer feedback, desired outcomes, and competitive context in order to make smarter decisions about one’s online strategy.
- Compete for customers on the Web
- Utilize data collection tools such as Google Analytics
- Increase ROI with online advertising campaigns
- Grow organic traffic and conversions
This course is intended to:
- Develop an analytical, ROI-focused marketing strategy
- Utilize competitive research with Google Analytics to understand online performance
- Maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of a Web site and online marketing efforts
- Create customer centric online experience to build brand loyalty
- Foster culture of continuous improvement to leapfrog competition
- Explore opportunities to build growth online
$4,995 per program.
This program has been approved by the New Jersey Department of Labor for workforce training grants. Funding may be available for those receiving unemployment benefits. Contact us for more information.