The Rutgers Executive MBA program is specifically designed for mid-career executives to provide theoretical tools, practical insights, and vital hands-on skills essential to compete in today’s global economy.
Our career management team provides lifelong services and resources to help our students and alumni. Whether you are a working professional looking for growth opportunities or are in a career transition, we work with you to build, enhance, and strategically plan and manage your career, and understand how to leverage your degree and your network of contacts.
Rutgers EMBA Career Services Offerings
- Individualized Career Coaching and Counseling—Designed to provide support with self-assessment, career planning and management, job search strategies, resume review and interview preparation
- Career Development Opportunities and Learning—Access to exclusive workshops, panels, informational sessions, certificate programs, executive education, and the REMBA job portal
- Access to Rutgers EMBA Professional Network—Designed to increase the interaction between EMBA alumni and current students and provide mentoring and networking opportunities with alumni and business partners
Career Coaching and Counseling
As a Rutgers EMBA student, you have access to a team of career professionals with a wide range of expertise who will provide practical guidance and tools to help you plan and manage your career.
Individual coaching and advising sessions will help you with self-assessment and guide you in how to leverage your Executive MBA. You'll define a career plan and a winning executive resume, learn to tell your story, develop an effective brand, and learn how to utilize the Powerhouse network.
Leadership & Enrichment
Designed to support career development and learning, Rutgers EMBA students have exclusive access to career workshops and professional development events, such as the industry-specific "lunch-and-learn" series led by EMBA alumni and current students who are experts in their field.
Additionally, our students and alumni have access to a host of professional and continuing education opportunities, including our Powerhouse Certificate Programs in consumer marketing behavior, lean startups, supply chain management and access to Rutgers Business School Executive Education Mini-MBA certificates at a discounted rate.
REMBA Alumni Network
As a Rutgers Executive MBA student you not only have exclusive access to the Powerhouse network—a network of successful REMBA alumni—you are part of it.
Alumni networking benefits
- Alumni Networking Events—Reunions, panel discussions, golf outing, leadership series, and corporate visits
- REMBA Consulting Platform—A web-based platform connecting EMBA alumni and students to the Powerhouse EMBA Consultants. This encourages EMBA alumni to first collaborate with, and seek the consulting services of, their fellow Rutgers EMBAs.
- REMBA Career & News Corner Newsletter—A channel for alumni to stay connected and engaged and share success stories. Our newsletter includes the latest updates about the program, alumni and students’ promotions and success stories, as well as the program’s latest events, school news and career resources.
REMBA Career Management
For more information about Rutgers Executive MBA career services offerings and professional development opportunities, please contact:
Loubna Erraji-Benchekroun, Ph.D., MBA
Director, Executive MBA Career Management and Alumni Relations
1 Washington Park, Room 456
Newark, NJ 07102