Instructor of Professional Practice
Carole Walker is President of Integrity Marketing & Media, which provides strategic marketing consulting in all areas of brand and corporate marketing innovation, agency management, and integrated marketing communications for clients such as Johnson & Johnson, Novartis, JustBorn Quality Confections, Oscar Healthcare, Time Inc., and NBC Universal.
A recipient of Advertising Age’s “Women to Watch”, Carole is a 21st century industry thought leader and a digital pioneer with success leading media, digital, and integrated marketing teams at Mars, Kraft, and Nabisco. In addition to serving on the Ad Council Board, she has served on the Executive Board of the global media-auditing firm BPA, and she is the former Chair of the ANA Digital Marketing Committee, hosting the ANA’s first annual Digital and Social Marketing Conference.
During her career, Carole has also been recognized with an Adtech Internet Industry Achievement Award and named as an iMedia Class25 top influential executive in the internet industry. Notable among her successes are:
- Creation of the “Agency of the Future” program at Mars to re-align the global creative agencies’ roles and roster, successful in driving many industry awards and recognitions.
- Dove Chocolate nominated for an Emmy in Online Branded Entertainment for creating a highly engaging Fashion Week video series
- Snickers’ 2010 NAPTE Luminary Award for the six-week live streaming Internet series “ControlTV.com”
- M&Ms Pretzel launched with MSN’s “Behind the Shell with Carson Daly” - the program won the 2011 OMMA for Branded Content after earning 48% unaided awareness
- Mini-MBA: Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC)