Assistant Professor of Professional Practice and Managing Director for Executive Education
Leon Fraser is on the Rutgers Business School (RBS) faculty in the Department of Management & Global Business. Previously, he was a strategy executive with Verizon, vice president of marketing of a software company, and a management consultant. He teaches Executive Leadership; Managing Workforce Diversity; Management Consulting Best Practices; Creativity, Innovation, & Entrepreneurship; Business Policy & Strategy, and Corporate Strategy.
He has a joint appointment as Managing Director of Rutgers Business School Executive Education. RBSEE has standardized and customized solutions to meet business leaders' company training and executive education needs. Prof. Fraser helps you to (1) identify the content, seminars, and subject-matter-experts that are the best match for your needs; (2) navigate the extensive skills modules and certificate programs offered through Rutgers University’s 33 schools and colleges (e.g., business, law, engineering, medicine); (3) develop solutions which are high quality, cost effective, and get the results that you want.
M.B.A., The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania; Management
B.A., Harvard University; Government
Teaching and Service Awards:
- 2017 “Mentor of the Year” Award from National Black MBA Association New Jersey Chapter
- 2017 Recipient of Dean’s Award for Meritorious Service
- Faculty Advisor to the 2016 RBS MBA Team – 1st Place Winner, NC State Healthcare IT National Grand Business Challenge
- Recipient of the 2015 Rutgers University-wide Leader in Faculty Diversity Award
- 2014 “Best Professor Award” by the New Brunswick MBA Flex Students
- 2013 "Best Teaching Style Management & Global Business Professor" in the Dean's Student Advisory Council Annual Survey
- 2012 "Most Knowledgeable Management & Global Business Professor" in the Dean's Student Advisory Council Annual Survey
- 2011 "Best Management & Global Business Professor" Award from the Rutgers Business Governing Association
- First Runner-Up of the overall "Best Professor" Award of the MBA Class of 2011