Master of Accountancy in Financial Accounting Program
Ranked among the top 40 graduate accounting programs in North America by Eduniversal, our accounting master’s program is designed to help meet the career goals of recently-graduated accounting majors looking to prepare for the CPA exam and begin a satisfying career in accounting.
The Rutgers Business School Master of Accountancy in Financial Accounting is a 30-credit, hybrid graduate accounting program that combines the best of in-person and online learning to provide optimal flexibility for both you and hiring accounting firms.
Contact us today to learn how in just one year you can earn a master’s in accountancy and kick-start your career.
- No prior work experience is required, so you can start right away!
- No GMAT required for Rutgers Business School and College of New Jersey undergraduates with a 3.0 GPA or higher
- A blend of online and in-person classes, as well as part-time and full-time semesters, allows you to plan for the hiring cycle and finish the majority of your degree before you start your first job.
- Earn the 150 credits needed to sit for the CPA exam
- Professional placement opportunities are enhanced through a partnership with a major CPA exam review provider, and concentrations in audit analytics and CMA-based coursework.
- Receive career and interview coaching and resume advice from a dedicated career specialist
- Take classes on a full-time basis on campus during the summer, then finish your graduate accounting degree online, part-time, in the fall and spring semesters
Preparing our students to start successful accounting careers and reach their professional goals is our priority. In 2015, 90 percent of our students had full time employment within 6 months of graduation. And every year our graduates are hired to join the teams of a variety of organizations -- from the Big 4, to nonprofits, to smaller boutique firms.
From the moment you begin the financial accounting program you'll have a dedicated career specialist available to help you with the many stages of career prep. From mock interviews, to resume reviews, to skills workshops and exclusive networking events, we've got you covered.
International Students and Non-Accounting Majors
Are you an international student or non-accounting major who wants to enroll in a full-time program?
Consider the Rutgers Business School MBA in Professional Accounting.
Are you a non-accounting major who wants to enroll part-time?
Consider the Rutgers Business School Master of Accountancy in Professional Accounting.