What is the difference between the BS/MBA and the Future Leaders MBA?
BS/MBA is the old name of the program. The name was changed to The Future Leaders MBA and is primarily for students majoring in:
- Environmental Science
* Please note that there is another program for current college seniors called the Future Leaders 2+2 program, which is a deferred admission program for students who would like to apply to the Rutgers MBA program during their final year of college.
As a transfer, am I eligible for the Future Leaders MBA?
Transfer students who have fewer than 30 transferable credits may apply to the Future Leaders MBA program. Other students are encouraged to take a traditional approach to apply to the MBA program at the completion of the undergraduate program or they can apply to the Future Leaders 2+2 program.
Do I have to take Business and Science courses simultaneously?
No, in the program curriculum, the only business courses required during the first three (3) years are Statistics and Calculus. You will begin your major MBA coursework in the first semester of your fourth year.
What are the benefits of an accelerated degree program?
Future Leaders MBA at Rutgers lets you:
Explore science/business career opportunities
- Professional development workshops
- Industry-sponsored student clubs
- Corporate executive VIP speakers and site visits
Gain real-world experience
- Strong corporate partnerships
- MBA Team Consulting required capstone course
Build a professional network
- Over 30,000 Rutgers Business School alumni
- Student/alumni networking events
- Receive executive mentoring
Please contact our Graduate Admissions office at (973) 353-1234 or via email at email@example.com.