Pharmaceutical Industry Scholarships
The Rutgers MBA in Pharmaceutical Management comes with an unparalleled opportunity for a special few. Each year, Rutgers Business School, in collaboration with the program's board of advisers, selects a handful of students to participate in our prestigious Industry Scholars Program. Indicative of the commitment of the sponsors to the program, Industry Scholars will receive:
- A full scholarship covering in- or out-of-state tuition and fees.
- An internship opportunity at a sponsor company (conditional on satisfactory performance in the MBA program and interview with the sponsoring company).
- The opportunity to attend seminars and on-site programs at pharmaceutical facilities.
- An enhanced opportunity for employment in the pharmaceutical industry.
Applicants wishing to be considered for the Industry Scholars program should:
- Be admitted to the Traditional Full-Time MBA program
- Be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident
- Have a relatively high GMAT score
- Have an undergraduate GPA of 3.2 or above
- Have three or more years of business experience (work in the fields of pharma, healthcare, and science are preferred)
- Have demonstrated leadership potential
In addition, applicants should be goal oriented, possess excellent communication skills and have a demonstrated record of superior achievement.
Candidates meeting these criteria are invited for an interview with a selection committee that includes members of the program's board of advisers and/or other representatives from the sponsoring companies. The committee makes the final decision on the awarding of scholarships.
Are you interested in this scholarship opportunity?
If you are interested in the Pharmaceutical Industry Scholarship, please complete this short form.
Recent Scholar Profile
- Average GMAT: 707
- Average GPA: 3.6
- Average Work Experience: 5.6 years
Class of 2016
Class of 2014
Class of 2013
Class of 2012
Class of 2011
Class of 2010
Class of 2009
Class of 2008