Employment Outcomes - Class of 2014
RBS Honors college recent alum, Anna Klimczuk, Management and Marketing Major listening to a keynote.
At-A-Glance: Class of 2014 Full-Time Employment
92% of the 499 students reported securing a full-time job offer or continuing their education as a post-graduation goal.
The average compensation: $50,934 annually.
Primary location of students post-graduation career outcome: New York/New Jersey area.
For the full report, please click here.
Employment Outcomes by Function
- Accounting - 29%
- Finance - 20%
- Management & Global Business - 17%
- Management Information Systems - 5%
- Marketing - 9%
- Supply Chain Management - 20%
Top Industries Employing Undergraduates
- Accounting and Professional Services - 22%
- Consumer Goods/Retail - 17%
- Financial Services - 24%
- Technology/Telecommunications - 7%
- Transportation, Logistics, Manufacturing - 13%
- Varied Other - 17%
Top Recruiters of RBS Undergraduate Newark Students
- Amazon.com, Inc.
- Bank of America Corporation
- Bloomberg L.P.
- BNY Mellon Corporation
- Caterpillar Inc.
- CIT Group Inc.
- Dell Inc.
- Deloitte LLP
- Deutsche Bank AG
- DHL Express Inc.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Ernst and Young LLP
- IBM Corporation
- Johnson & Johnson
- JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- KPMG LLP
- Merrill Lynch & Co., Inc.
- PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Prudential Financial, Inc.
- Rothstein Kass
- Rutgers , The State University of New Jersey
- The Port Authority of NY & NJ
- Valley National Bancorp
- Wells Fargo & Company