High School Senior
Students wishing to apply as first year Rutgers University students should use the application on the Rutgers University Admissions web site. You will be able to select Rutgers Business School: Undergraduate - Newark as your college of choice on the application.
Fall 2018 Admissions Deadlines
|EARLY ACTION||REGULAR ACTION|
|Application Due Date||Nov. 1, 2017||Dec. 1, 2017|
|Online Decision||Jan. 31, 2018||Feb. 28, 2018|
|Candidate's Reply Deadline||May 1, 2018||May 1, 2018|
Transfer Student (Outside of Rutgers)
- Students enrolled at other colleges/universities wishing to transfer to Rutgers University should use the application on the Rutgers University Admissions web site. You will be able to select "Transfer Student" on the application.
- NJ Transfer (formerly ARTSYS) - If you attend a New Jersey community college, you can use this web-based resource to determine if a course offered at your school will transfer to Rutgers University.
- NJ Statewide Articulation Agreement - If you attend a New Jersey community college, please review the requirements as per the Lampitt legislation.
- Students transferring from 2 year institutions may receive a maximum of 65 credits. Students transferring from 4 year institutions may receive a maximum of 90 credits.
Transfer Academic Credit (TrAC) System
The Rutgers TrAC System allows newly admitted students to enter, track, and submit their academic record electronically to Rutgers University to obtain a preliminary transfer credit evaluation.
For your convenience, here is a step-by-step guide to help you navigate the TrAC System.
For information on how to transfer to Rutgers Business School: Undergraduate Program - Newark please contact Lucille L. Foster Assistant Dean for Enrollment.
Fall 2018 Admissions Deadlines
|Application Availability Date||Feb. 1, 2018|
|Online Decision||Apr. 15, 2018|
|Candidate's Reply Deadline||May 1, 2018|
NY/NJ/PA Community College Business Course Equivalencies
Transfer Student within Rutgers (Rutgers-New Brunswick and Camden)
Students from Rutgers - New Brunswick or Camden should use the on-line School-to-School transfer application.
Spring 2018 Admissions Deadline
|Application Period||October 1, 2017 - December 1, 2017|
|Notification Date||January 8, 2018|
Fall 2018 Admissions Deadline
|Application Period||February 1, 2018 - June 1, 2018|
|Notification Date||June 30, 2018|
For more information, please contact Danielle Beltran at Dwilliams@business.rutgers.edu.
If you have been away from the university for two or more semesters, you need to complete a re-enrollment application to reactive your status.
Criteria for Re-Enrollment:
- Students must have earned a minimum cumulative grade-point average of 2.50 at Rutgers University to be re-enrolled into one of the following majors: Accounting, Finance, Management, Management Information Systems, Marketing, or Supply Chain Management.
- Students must indicate on their application if they left Rutgers under review for disciplinary action or due to academic dismissal. Students academically dismissed or under disciplinary suspension/review must be reviewed by the Scholastic Standing Committee prior to submitting an application for re-enrollment and are not guaranteed re-admission.
- Admission into Rutgers Business School: Newark Undergraduate Program is subject to space availability and is not guaranteed.
- For more information regarding Re-Enrollment, please contact Danielle Beltran at Dwilliams@business.rutgers.edu.
|Spring Admission Application Period|
|October 1 – December 15|
|Fall Admission Application Period|
|January 15 – August 1|