No Classes Currently Scheduled.
With today’s digital transformation, information technology management has become both more complex and more crucial to a business’ success. Many companies now recognize that every business is becoming an IT organization with an additional focus on leveraging IT for revenue growth. The need to prepare IT and non-IT professionals for the digital transformation has become essential.
This course will both identify the challenges associated with leading these IT considerations and prepare participants to integrate new and emerging technologies. Establishing effective and efficient management and governance strategies will be a focus throughout the course.
- Unique opportunity to learn at a renowned university without the time and cost commitment of full graduate degree program.
- Practical, faculty-led classroom instruction combined with interactive exercises and assignments.
- Rigorous university curriculum that results in receipt of a program certificate demonstrating your commitment toward professional development.
- Establish best practices for integrating new and emerging technologies and digitization.
- Understand models and processes for IT governance, and leadership roles in IT initiatives.
- Understand how to effectively institute organizational and HR policies and procedures.
About the Rutgers Mini-MBA
Rutgers Mini-MBA™ programs bring practitioners from different organizations and industries together in a rich and diverse learning environment, designed to develop skills and capabilities through the powerful combination of expert class instruction and peer interaction. Participants can earn a variety of credits and certifications from RBSEE programs, including academic graduate credit from Rutgers Business School.
This program is an excellent opportunity for current or aspiring IT leaders (including consulting and service providers) looking to differentiate themselves in the market and develop their management skills. You’ve been advancing your technology skills with continuing education and attending industry events, and now you want to advance those skills to the next level of leading strategy and implementation.
Featuring 10 modules over a five-day course, this program leads participants through lessons, exercises and assignments, culminating in a small-group capstone project encompassing all of your learning.
- IT management trends
- IT strategy and governance practices
- Trends in sourcing and outsourcing
- IT HR strategy
- Strategic alignment