No Classes Currently Scheduled.
Social media has become fully integrated into the way we communicate on a daily basis, professionally as well as personally. Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and other platforms are immediate and powerful ways to reach customers–and for them to communicate back. But to fully leverage the power of social media requires the ability to navigate among the wide range of platforms, and determine which are relevant to your organization. Without a solid understanding of the breadth of tools available, it is easy to feel compelled to be present on all of them, yet effective on none.
Our Mini-MBA in Social Media Marketing will empower you to approach this ever-expanding suite of platforms strategically, not just tactically. This program is designed to position you as a leader—navigating the landscape of social media tools, but also understanding other important inputs (such as influencer engagement, social listening and content development) to gain a more holistic understanding of this space. Your ability to synthesize your social media marketing initiatives with your broader marketing goals will improve how you direct your team’s decision making, and collaborate with others across your organization.
- Learn to strategize, not just manage tasks. Better assess your needs and align the right channels with your business goals.
- A curriculum focused on maximizing social media for real-world business purposes, taught by experienced industry leaders that will permanently broaden your network.
- Learn in a rigorous university environment and earn a program certificate as well as academic credits that can be applied toward future education goals.
- Approach social media as a strategist. Identify the individual assets of each tool and integrate them with other digital marketing efforts.
- Become a more effective partner to colleagues who leverage social media marketing by identifying measurable goals. Better track company-wide activities as a cohesive organizational effort.
- Make more informed planning and budget decisions based on quantifiable data. Articulate social media marketing goals to decision makers in terms of bottom-line impact.
About the Rutgers Mini-MBA
Rutgers Mini-MBA™ programs bring practitioners from different organizations and industries together in a rich and diverse learning environment, designed to develop skills and capabilities through the powerful combination of expert class instruction and peer interaction. Participants can earn a variety of credits and certifications from RBSEE programs, including academic graduate credit from Rutgers Business School.
Instructor of Professional Practice
A forerunner in tech revolutions for 20 years, innovation speaker and specialist Christina “CK” Kerley steers B2B and B2C executives through the sweeping set of emerging tech and trends that are transforming our world today… and those igniting the strategies, brands, and business models of tomorrow.
CK’s compelling speeches –...
If you are an experienced marketing professional with a high-level understanding of social media marketing, this program will offer you the opportunity to enhance and deepen your existing knowledge in order to amplify social media effectiveness. If you have limited experience with leveraging social media for corporate marketing outcomes, our Mini-MBA in Social Media Marketing will provide the foundation to build and implement a social strategy–grounded in practical industry insights–for your company or organization.
Featuring 10 modules (each covered in 3.5 hours), this program will address the most essential topics to achieving social media marketing success. A sampling of these topics include:
- Listening tools and tactics to stay on top of the social conversation
- Identifying the platforms most important for your business
- Influencer engagement and the power of content
- Launching paid media campaigns in the growing social advertising space
- Quantifying and measuring the return on your social media investment