To accept the offer of admission to the program
- Submit the non-refundable tuition deposit via the application portal.
- Submit the non-refundable program fee via the application portal.
- If you intend to hold a F-1 or J-1 visa to study, you will need to provide the following for your I-20 or DS 2019:
- Fill out and upload the Financial Affidavit of Support to the application portal.
- Upload all financial documents such as bank statement to the application portal. These documents cannot be dated more than 9 months from the start of the program.
- Upload a copy of your passport.
- If you are studying here in the US and will be transferring in your I-20 or DS-2019 to Rutgers University, you will also need to submit the above three items along with the following:
- Have your school fill out and upload the International Student Advisor’s Report.
- Upload a copy of your I-20, I-94, and visa.