Rutgers Annual Governmental Accounting & Auditing Update Conference
Please join us at the 2018 Rutgers Governmental Accounting and Auditing Update Conference.
The 2018 Rutgers Governmental Accounting and Auditing Update Conference was held on Thursday, November 29th.
The purpose of the conference is to bring leaders in public financial management together to address the most pressing issues and provide an update on current regulations, accounting pronouncements, auditing issues and other subjects of interest. Presentations by notable speakers from the fields of government accounting, auditing and other financial management areas are featured.
Prerequisites and advance preparation are not required.
The conference offers 8.0 CPE credit hours for CPAs and RMAs.
*This event is free to students of the Master of Accountancy in Governmental Accounting program.
Miss the 2018 Conference?
Although the 2018 event has passed, you can download the presentations featured at that conference as PPTs below:
- Emerging Issues in Governmental Accounting and Auditing, R. Kinney Poynter, Executive Director, National Association of State Auditors, Comptrollers and Treasurers (NASACT)
- Truth and Integrity in State Budgeting: A Case Study in Data Visualization, William Glasgall, Director, State and Local Program, The Volcker Alliance
- Future of the Audit Profession, Dr. Miklos A. Vasarhelyi, KPMG Distinguished Professor of Accounting and Information System, Rutgers
- Governmental Accounting Standards Board (GASB) Update, Jialan Su, Senior Project Manager, GASB
- Governmental Auditing Standards (Yellow Book) Update, Michael Bingham, Senior Auditor, Financial Management and Assurance, Government Accountability Office
Please contact Professor Irfan Bora at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 848-445-5311.
This event is $175.00 - $185.00