Your Career Game-Changer
An MBA after just 14 months of full-time study, eligibility to sit for the CPA exam, and preparation to take advantage of a world of business opportunities—these are the hallmarks of the MBA in Professional Accounting program.
Specifically developed for undergraduates with degrees in the arts and sciences or non-accounting business degrees, our full-time program integrates management skills with accounting theory and practice. This is your path to an accounting profession. This is your career game-changer.
- Earn an MBA in Professional Accounting in just 14 months
- Designed for liberal arts and non-accounting undergraduate majors
- 66-credit, full-time day program with summer start
- Eligibility to sit for the Uniform Certified Public Accountants (CPA) exam on program completion
- Earn a Certificate in Audit Analytics with just one additional course
- Access to comprehensive career counseling services
- A modern, industry-informed curriculum with an emphasis on practical learning
- Program partnerships with major accounting firms
Preparing for Success
As a student in the MBA in Professional Accounting program, you have the opportunity to add value to your degree by pursuing certifications, and taking advantage of CPA review courses and career management services that are part of your experience here.
MBA in Professional Accounting Students can pursue a Certificate in Audit Analytics with just one additional course, and, your program includes the Becker CPA Review course at no additional cost.
Further, our Career Services office offers you a wide range of career counseling and resources to prepare you to launch an exciting accounting career.
Student & Alumni Voices
Accounting Programs Comparison
Find out which accounting program is right for you.
Professor Michael Chin's areas of expertise include: The role of financial reporting in debt and equity markets; credit rating agencies; information intermediaries; disclosure; debt contracting. He teaches Concepts of Auditing and Analysis of Financial Statements.
Please visit Professor Chin’s website (www.michaelchin.website) to download his CVLearn More
Want to compare MBA programs?
Rutgers Business School offers a variety of MBA programs based on your background and future career goals. Find out which one could be the best fit for you.