- 57 credits completed in 20 months, with courses running September to May
- Classes are conducted on alternate Saturdays and Sundays following a week-in-residence at the upscale Heldrich Hotel in the first week of every semester. Detailed class dates are presented here.
- All-inclusive tuition and program fee – books, food, and parking.
- All courses following the week-in-residence are held at the Newark campus, moments from New York City
- Organized study groups by location and commute areas
- 10-day summer China program
- Specialization or concentration options in areas like finance, supply chain management, and marketing
- Capstone Consulting Project for students interested in getting additional hands-on experience and experiential learning
A Top-Ranked Executive MBA
For years, the Rutgers Executive MBA program has been recognized globally as a leader in executive business education. Learn more about our track record of excellence by viewing our full list of rankings.
- #5 EMBA program in the Northeast (Ivy Exec, 2018)
- #2 in Economics
#3 in Corporate Strategy
#3 in Statistics
#10 in Supply Chain, Globally (Financial Times, 2018)
- #11 Globally (CEO Magazine, 2018)
A Career Imperative
Now is the time to achieve parity with the huge changes that characterize today’s business world. If a challenging, globalized business education is your career imperative, think of the Rutgers EMBA program as its integral component.
Rutgers' prestige, history, and international reputation converge to give you an MBA program of uncompromising quality.
Watch our alumni talk about the impact the Rutgers Executive MBA Powerhouse had on their career.
Rutgers Business School Asia Pacific is a subsidiary of Rutgers University. Through this partnership, Rutgers offers the highly ranked EMBA Program to talented professionals in Singapore.
Graduates of the Executive MBA program in Singapore earn a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree conferred by Rutgers. The MBA Certificate and Transcript are issued by the University. Graduates from Singapore are invited to attend the annual convocation in New Jersey, USA each year.
Professor & Executive MBA Program Director
Dr. Langdana's areas of specialization include monetary and fiscal theory and international trade and global macroeconomic policy. His research deals with macroeconomic experimentation and the role of stabilization policy in an expectations-driven economy. He has published several articles as well as five books in this area. His new book, co-authored...
Rutgers MBA Programs Comparison
Find out which MBA program is right for you.
Visit our alumni page to learn more about EMBA-exclusive alumni benefits, staying connected, reconnecting or getting involved.
In the News
Find out why Ivy Exec listed the RBS EMBA program as one of their Best Executive MBA Programs for Healthcare/Pharma Leaders