- 57 credits completed in 20 months, with courses running September to May
- Beginning Fall 2018, courses run on Saturdays and Sundays (currently alternating Fridays and Saturdays)
- All-inclusive tuition and program fee – books, food, and parking.
- Intensive, immersive week-in-residence held at the start of each semester
- All courses following week-in-residence held at Newark campus, moments from New York City
- Organized study groups by location and commute areas
- 10-day summer China program
- Specialization or concentration options in areas like finance, supply chain management, and marketing
- Capstone Consulting Project for students interested in getting additional hands-on experience and experiential learning
A Top-Ranked Executive MBA
For years, the Rutgers Executive MBA program has been recognized globally as a leader in executive business education. Learn more about our track record of excellence by viewing our full list of rankings.
- #5 EMBA program in the Northeast (Ivy Exec, 2018)
- #5 in Economics in the U.S. (Financial Times, 2017)
- #11 Globally (CEO Magazine, 2018)
A Career Imperative
Now is the time to achieve parity with the huge changes that characterize today’s business world. If a challenging, globalized business education is your career imperative, think of the Rutgers EMBA program as its integral component.
Rutgers' prestige, history, and international reputation converge to give you an MBA program of uncompromising quality.
Watch our alumni talk about the impact the Rutgers Executive MBA Powerhouse had on their career.
Professor & Executive MBA Program Director
Dr. Langdana's areas of specialization include monetary and fiscal theory and international trade and global macroeconomic policy. His research deals with macroeconomic experimentation and the role of stabilization policy in an expectations-driven economy. He has published several articles as well as five books in this area. His new book, co-authored...
Rutgers MBA Programs Comparison
Find out which MBA program is right for you.
Visit our alumni page to learn more about EMBA-exclusive alumni benefits, staying connected, reconnecting or getting involved.
In the News
Find out why Ivy Exec listed the RBS EMBA program as one of their Best Executive MBA Programs for Healthcare/Pharma Leaders