Earn a master's degree at Rutgers Business School
A unique approach to Management Education that links Excellence, Diversity, and Access and prepares students to lead in an ever-changing business landscape.
In today’s competitive world, post-graduate degrees provide individuals with invaluable experience, confidence, and a “leg up” on the competition. The unique combination of knowledge, experience, and networking skills that comes with a Rutgers graduate degree will set you apart. Proximity to the epicenter of global business, hands-on experience with real-life challenges, and interaction with successful executives, distinguished faculty members, and a diverse group of students give you the confidence and know-how you need to succeed. Our master's programs are designed to build your knowledge while broadening your scope.
Our master's programs include:
- Master of Accountancy in Financial Accounting
- Master of Accountancy in Government Accounting (Online)
- Master of Accountancy in Professional Accounting
- Master of Accountancy in Taxation
- Master of Financial Analysis
- Master of Information Technology
- Master of Quantitative Finance
- Master of Supply Chain Management (Online)
- Master of Supply Chain Management (Online - Chinese)
Rutgers MBA programs are also available: