Website, Social Media & Analytics
This workshop will provide tools and actionable strategies to optimize your website and showcase how to use social media to promote and grow your business.
In today's market, harnessing the power of social media is a must if you want to grow your business and your brand. The same goes for your website. It is vital to position yourself online with a strong internet presence that reassures and strengthens the consumers trust in your business and motivates them to engage more with your business.
This workshop will provide tools and actionable strategies to optimize your website and online infrastructures and using social media to promote and grow your business.
- Measuring the effectiveness of your web design and strategies;
- Strategies to increase your website's visibility in the search engines;
- Building your website's reputation via blogs and social media;
- Additional marketing strategies to implement in your website to stay relevant;
- The importance of Social media for growing a small business;
- Integrating social media into your business and marketing strategy;
- Differentiating social media platforms differ & selecting the best ones for your business;
- Using social media for lead generation;
- Social media marketing tactics;
- Third party tools to help manage your social media marketing efforts;
- Using analytics and measuring success.
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
If you have any further questions, please contact Rutgers Newark SBDC at (973) 353-5950 | firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is $100.00.
This event also takes place on:
- Aug 26th at 9:00am
- Dec 2nd at 9:00am