Rutgers Business School-Newark New Jersey County College Case Competition
Join us for the third annual New Jersey County College Case Competition.
The Rutgers Business School-Newark (RBS-Newark) New Jersey County College Case Competition (NJC4) will be held on Friday, April 13, 2018 at Rutgers Business School in Newark.
The goal of this event is to provide New Jersey county college students, from diverse backgrounds and disciplines, the ability to collaborate, network and demonstrate their talent, knowledge and skills to a panel of expert judges as they solve a real-world business problem. This challenge affords students the opportunity to use creativity, analytics, and presentation skills well beyond the classroom environment.
The purpose of this initiative is to:
- Provide county college students the opportunity to take part in a real world business case competition
- Strengthen the relationship between RBS – Newark and New Jersey County Colleges
- Showcase some of the best county college students in New Jersey
- Encourage future business leaders to think more broadly about important business problems
- Allow students to present to a panel of judges comprised of RBS faculty/administration and corporate partners
- Add a great accomplishment to students’ resumes
Last year eight county colleges and over 60 students participated in the second annual event. RBS is looking to increase both the number of schools and students for this year’s competition.
Bergen Community College has taken the top prize for the last two years. Click here to read more about last year’s event.
This event is free.