I am seeking admission as:
- A High School Senior
- A Transfer Student (Outside of Rutgers)
- A Transfer Student within Rutgers (Rutgers-New Brunswick and Camden)
- A Re-enrolling Student
- Students wishing to apply as first year Rutgers University students should use the application on the Rutgers University Admissions web site. You will be able to select Rutgers Business School: Undergraduate - Newark as your college of choice on the application.
- Fall 2017 Admissions Deadlines:
|Early Action||Regular Action|
|Application Due Date||Nov. 1, 2016||Dec. 1, 2016|
|Online Decision||Jan. 31, 2017||Feb. 28, 2017|
|Candidate's Reply Deadline||May 1, 2017||May 1, 2017|
- Students enrolled at other colleges/universities wishing to transfer to Rutgers University should use the application on the Rutgers University Admissions web site. You will be able to select "Transfer Student" on the application.
- NJ Transfer (formerly ARTSYS) - If you attend a New Jersey community college, you can use this web-based resource to determine if a course offered at your school will transfer to Rutgers University.
- NJ Statewide Articulation Agreement - If you attend a New Jersey community college, please review the requirements as per the Lampitt legislation.
- Students transferring from 2 year institutions may receive a maximum of 65 credits. Students transferring from 4 year institutions may receive a maximum of 90 credits.
*New* TRANSFER ACADEMIC CREDIT (TrAC) SYSTEM
The Rutgers TrAC System allows newly admitted students to enter, track, and submit their academic record electronically to Rutgers University to obtain a preliminary transfer credit evaluation.
For your convenience, here is a step-by-step guide to help you navigate the TrAC System.
- Spring 2017 Admissions Deadline:
|Application Availability Date||Oct. 1, 2016|
|Online Decision||Dec. 5, 2016|
|Candidate's Reply Deadline||Dec. 12, 2016|
For information on how to transfer to Rutgers Business School: Undergraduate Program - Newark contact:
Assistant Dean for Enrollment
- Fall 2017 Admissions Deadline:
|Application Availability Date||FEB. 1, 2017|
|Online Decision||APRIL. 15, 2017|
|Candidate's Reply Deadline||MAY. 1, 2017|
NY/NJ/PA Community College Business Course Equivalencies
|Borough of Manhattan||Brookdale|
- Students from Rutgers - New Brunswick or Camden should use the on-line School-to-School transfer application
- Fall 2017 Admissions Deadline:
|Application Period||February 1, 2017 - June 1, 2017|
|Notification Date||June 30, 2017|
For more information contact Shirnel Jn Baptiste at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have been away from the university for a semester or more, you need to complete re-enrollment application to reactivate your status.
- Criteria for Re-Enrollment:
- Students must have earned a minimum cumulative grade-point average of 2.50 at Rutgers University to be re-enrolled into one of the following majors: Accounting, Finance, Management, Marketing, or Supply Chain Management.
- Students must have earned a minimum cumulative grade-point average of 2.75 at Rutgers University to be re-enrolled into the management information systems program.
- Students enrolling in the Rutgers Business School: Newark Undergraduate- Program cannot have earned more than 90 college-level credits. This criterion is not applicable for those students seeking re-enrollment as a second degree candidate.
- Students must indicate on their application if they left Rutgers under review for disciplinary action or due to academic dismissal. Students academically dismissed or under disciplinary suspension/review must be reviewed by the Scholastic Standing Committee prior to submitting an application for re-enrollment and are not guaranteed re-admission.
- Admission into Rutgers Business School: Newark Undergraduate Program is subject to space availability and is not guaranteed.
- Fall 2016 Admissions Deadline:
|Application Period||February 1, 2016 - August 1, 2016|
|Notification Date||August 19, 2016|