Dual Degree MBA Programs
Some students choose to earn a graduate degree in conjunction with a Master of Business Administration (MBA) at Rutgers Business School. Earning a dual degree at Rutgers can reduce the time it takes to complete both programs by up to one year, saving you time and money while exponentially increasing your career potential.
Rutgers Business School offers many dual degree MBA programs presented in conjunction with other schools and institutions at Rutgers. Typically, dual degree programs are completed as part of full-time study and may not be compatible with part-time study. The admission process for each dual degree program differs, but you must be accepted for admission at both Rutgers Business School and the school associated with your additional degree in order to pursue the dual degree option.
In addition to dual degree MBA programs, Rutgers Business School also offers a dual degree Master of Public Administration / Master of Accountancy in Governmental Accounting. Find out more about the dual degrees offered at Rutgers below.
Dual Degree programs for Graduate Students
- Juris Doctor / MBA
- Juris Doctor / MBA in Professional Accounting
- Master of City and Regional Planning / MBA
- Doctor of Medicine / MBA - Newark
- Doctor of Medicine / MBA - New Brunswick
- Master of Public Health / MBA
- Master of Public Policy / MBA
- Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences / MBA
- Doctor of Pharmacy / MBA
- Master of Public Administration / Master of Accountancy in Governmental Accounting
- Accelerated Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science / MBA in Professional Accounting
*Please note that if you are a dual degree student who wants to participate in on-campus recruiting through the MBA Office of Career Management for the Full-Time MBA program, you need to enroll in the non-MBA degree program first. Additionally, if you take classes at both schools simultaneously, you may have to pay tuition at both schools.