Attend an Open House
Join us on Saturday, March 10th on our Livingston Campus or on Sunday, April 8th on our Newark Campus to learn more about our Information Technology and Analytics program.
Bridging IT and Business
Awareness of the importance of information technology (IT) for business is becoming wide spread. The industry has created more and more job opportunities for people who have interdisciplinary skills. Our program intends to bridge the gap between IT and business, teaching you both the domain and technical knowledge necessary to face tough challenges in the industry.
Our program will prepare you to:
- Manage significant software development projects
- Lead teams of information technology professionals engaged in design, analysis, implementation, and service delivery
Accounting Information Systems Specialty
Students who specialize in accounting information systems may pursue careers in information risk management with public accounting firms, who need employees with expertise in computer auditing and risk management. These same skills can also be applied in internal auditing for the review and analysis of corporate computer systems.
- 30 credits
- Full-time or part-time study
- Finish in as little as one year (full-time)
- STEM qualified program for international students considering Optional Practical Training (OPT)
- Based out of Newark campus
Student & Alumni Voices
Dr. Vijay Atluri received her B.Tech. in Electronics and Communications Engineering from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada, India, M.Tech. in Electronics and Communications Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, India, and Ph.D. in Information Technology from George Mason University, USA. She is a Professor of Computer Information Systems in...Learn More