We are now accepting applications for Fall 2018 admissions to the Master of Information Technology and Analytics program.
Simultaneous enrollment in the Master of Information Technology and Analytics program and other programs is not permitted.
Who should apply?
- Applicants are expected to have a bachelor’s degree and basic knowledge in calculus and statistics.
- We particularly welcome applicants with undergraduate degrees in business, industrial engineering, library science, information technology, computer science, and related fields.
- Students may take the program on a full-time or part-time basis. Full-time students can complete the program in one year. Part-time students must be able to attend classes during the day.
- Because of our program’s emphasis on both technical and domain knowledge, students who are primarily interested in management should instead apply to the Rutgers MBA.
|Spring Term||Fall Term|
|October 1||March 15|
Tuition & Fees (2017-2018)
Full-time students per semester (12 or more credits)
|NJ Resident||$12,432.00/term (semester)||$1,363.20/term (semester)|
|Non-NJ Resident||$17,544.00/term (semester)||$1,363.20/term (semester)|
Part-time students (11 or fewer credits)
|NJ Resident||$1,036.00/credit||$463.25 + Computer Fee (from $81.00 to $163.50).|
|Non-NJ Resident||$1,462.00/credit||$463.25 + Computer Fee (from $81.00 to $163.50).|
- International Students are charged Health Insurance Premiums of $1025.50 for full-time students. International students are also charged a $250 Sevis Administration Fee for F1 and JI visa holders.
Housing and Dining
Research Center Partnerships
Financial aid is not available through the program, but the program is closely associated with five research centers that employ students and bring them into contact with their industry and government partners:
In addition to the Online Application, applicants must complete the following:
1. Application fee (non-refundable) of $70
This can also be paid online via a credit card. Also one can pay by checks and money order made payable to Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey. Do not send cash.
The application fee is waived for all military and veteran applicants. If you fall into this category, please e-mail Jeremy Guenter at firstname.lastname@example.org PRIOR to submitting your application and send him a copy of your DD 214 form or a copy of your military ID card. Do NOT include your social security number when e-mailing the form. Please block it out prior to sending.
2. Unofficial transcripts
Applicants must either upload, email or mail in an unofficial transcript for each undergraduate and graduate institution attended. Transcript evaluations from NACES agencies are also accepted in lieu of a transcript. We do not want transcripts and marksheets for secondary education.
3. GMAT or GRE test results
Official GMAT or GRE test results, taken within five years from the term of entrance, are required.
- GMAT code: QK5-XT-29
- GRE code: Institution Code 5529
4. Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
You must submit either a TOEFL or IELTS score if your native language is not English. Not required of students who have done 3 or more years of their undergraduate work or have obtained a graduate degree in the U.S.
- TOEFL code: Institution Code B355
- IELTS: Please contact IELTS and have your score sent to our office or email us a copy of the test report. Please upload a copy of your IELTS test report in the application if possible.
5. You must provide two letters of reference
Letters of reference can be submitted through the online application, mailed to our office directly by the recommender in a sealed/signed envelope, or emailed directly by the recommenders to email@example.com.
6. Submit your current resume
This can be done through the online application.
7. Personal statement
You must submit a personal statement of 300-500 words detailing academic, career, and personal objectives, which will be read by professors in the appropriate field. The personal statement should explain why you wish to enroll at Rutgers, describe your qualifications, and identify special interest areas of study.
The personal statement can be submitted through the online application.
8. International applicants
Additional requirements apply to international applicants. International students that are admitted must submit financial documentation only after being admitted.
If you have any questions, please contact us at (973) 353-1119 or firstname.lastname@example.org.