We are now accepting applications to the Master of Information Technology and Analytics program for Spring 2019. The application deadline for Spring 2019 will be October 1st. Fall 2019 applications will open in December.
Simultaneous enrollment in the Master of Information Technology and Analytics program and other programs is not permitted.
Who should apply?
- Applicants are expected to have a bachelor’s degree and basic knowledge in calculus and statistics.
- We particularly welcome applicants with undergraduate degrees in business, industrial engineering, library science, information technology, computer science, and related fields.
- Students may take the program on a full-time or part-time basis. Full-time students can complete the program in one year. Part-time students must be able to attend classes during the day.
- Because of our program’s emphasis on both technical and domain knowledge, students who are primarily interested in management should instead apply to the Rutgers MBA.
|Spring Term||Fall Term|
|October 1||March 15|
Tuition & Fees (2018-2019)
Full-time students per semester (12 or more credits)
|NJ Resident||$12,720.00/term (semester)||$1,394.70/term (semester)|
|Non-NJ Resident||$17,952.00/term (semester)||$1,394.70/term (semester)|
Part-time students (11 or fewer credits)
|NJ Resident||$1,060.00/credit||$490.50 + Computer Fee (from $84.00 to $159.00).|
|Non-NJ Resident||$1,496.00/credit||$490.50 + Computer Fee (from $84.00 to $159.00).|
- International Students are charged Health Insurance Premiums of $1025.50 for full-time students. International students are also charged a $250 Sevis Administration Fee for F1 and JI visa holders.
Housing and Dining
Research Center Partnerships
Financial aid is not available through the program, but the program is closely associated with five research centers that employ students and bring them into contact with their industry and government partners:
In addition to the Online Application, applicants must complete the following:
1. Application fee (non-refundable) of $70
Checks and money orders should be made payable to Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey. Do not send cash. This can also be paid online via a credit card.
The application fee is waived for all military and veteran applicants. If you fall into this category, please e-mail Yulissa Ortiz prior to submitting your application and send her a copy of your DD 214 form or a copy of your military ID card. Do NOT include your social security number when e-mailing the form. Please block it out prior to sending.
2. Official transcripts
Applicants must mail in an official transcript for each undergraduate and graduate institution attended. To expedite the review process, you should also submit unofficial transcripts with your online application or via email to the admission office.
For Rutgers graduates, please note that even though you are applying to Rutgers as an alumnus, you still need to contact the Registrar's office and request your official transcript be mailed to our office.
*Applicants holding international transcripts do not need to have their transcripts evaluated unless advised by the Rutgers Business School Admissions Committee.
3. GMAT or GRE test results
Official GMAT or GRE test results, taken within five years from the term of entrance, are required.
- GMAT code: QK5-XT-29
- GRE code: Institution Code 5529
4. Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), IELTS, or Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic)
You must submit the TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE Academic test if your native language is not English. This is not required of students who have obtained an undergraduate or graduate degree in the U.S. or other English speaking countries (Canada, England, etc...); or have been working in the U.S. for at least three years.
- TOEFL Code: B355
- IELTS: Please contact IELTS and have your score sent to our office (address listed below).
- PTE Academic is a computer-based academic English language proficiency test designed to measure reading, writing, listening and speaking skills, as they are used in an academic setting.
5. You must provide two letters of recommendation
Letters of recommendation can either be submitted through the online application or they can be mailed to our office directly by the recommender on company letterhead.
6. Submit your current resume
This can be done through the online application.
7. Personal statement
You must submit a personal statement of 300-500 words detailing academic, career, and personal objectives, which will be read by professors in the appropriate field. The personal statement should explain why you wish to enroll at Rutgers, describe your qualifications, and identify special interest areas of study.
The personal statement can be submitted through the online application.
8. International applicants
Additional requirements apply to international applicants. International students that are admitted must submit financial documentation only after being admitted.
If you have any questions, please contact us at (973) 353-1234 or firstname.lastname@example.org.