Get started on your application today. You'll need an undergraduate transcript, test scores, a resume, plus a few other documents if you are joining us internationally. A full breakdown of requirements and the application process is below.
|Spring Term||Fall Term|
|November 1st (international applicants)
December 15th (domestic applicants)
|March 15th (international applicants)
June 15th (domestic applicants)
Tuition & Fees (2017-2018)
Full-time students per semester (12 or more credits)
|Tuition - New Jersey Residents||$13,158.50|
|Tuition - Out of State Residents||$22,844.50|
|NJPIRG Fee (Optional Fee)||$11.20|
Part-time students (11 or fewer credits)
|Tuition - Per credit, New Jersey Residents||$1,097|
|Tuition - Per credit, Out of State Residents||$1,904|
|Campus Fee (Per Semester)||$290.25|
|Computer Fee (Subject to Credit Hours)||$81-$156|
|NJPIRG Fee (Optional Fee)||$5.50|
Employees on temporary work visas: New Jersey residency regulations do not recognize temporary work visas (H1) as evidence of residency; thus you will be paying out of state tuition.
Housing and Dining
1. Application fee (non-refundable) of $70
Checks and money orders should be made payable to Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey. Do not send cash. This can also be paid online via a credit card.
The application fee is waived for all military and veteran applicants. If you fall into this category, please e-mail Yulissa Ortiz prior to submitting your application and send her a copy of your DD 214 form or a copy of your military ID card. Do NOT include your social security number when e-mailing the form. Please block it out prior to sending.
2. Official Transcripts
Applicants must mail in an official transcript for each undergraduate and graduate institution attended.
For Rutgers graduates, please note that even though you are applying to Rutgers as an alumnus, you still need to contact the Registrar's office and request your official transcript be mailed to our office.
*Applicants holding international transcripts do not need to have their transcripts evaluated unless advised by the Rutgers Business School Admissions Committee.
3. GMAT or GRE Test Results
Official GMAT or GRE test results, taken within five years from the term of entrance, are required. Applicants holding one of the following degrees are exempt from the GMAT/GRE: J.D., Ph.D., M.D., or PharmD.
On a case-by-case basis, applicants with academic excellence and/or rich work experience can be waived from the GMAT/GRE requirement. To request a waiver, please e-mail your resume, a cover letter stating the reasons for your waiver request, and a copy of your transcript, certification or other related materials attended to: MSCA@business.rutgers.edu with a subject titled “MSCA GMAT/GRE waiver request”.
- GMAT code: QK5-XT-59
- GRE code: 5529
4. Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), IELTS, or Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic)
You must submit the TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE Academic test if your native language is not English. This is not required of students who have obtained an undergraduate or graduate degree in the U.S. or other English speaking countries (Canada, England, etc...); or have been working in the U.S. for at least three years.
- TOEFL Code: B355 - Rutgers Business School requires a minimum score of 90.
- IELTS: Please contact IELTS and have your score sent to our office (address listed below). Rutgers Business School requires a minimum score of 6.5.
- PTE Academic is a computer-based academic English language proficiency test designed to measure reading, writing, listening and speaking skills, as they are used in an academic setting. Rutgers Business School requires a minimum score of 68.
5. You must provide two letters of recommendation
Letters of recommendation can either be submitted through the online application or they can be mailed to our office directly by the recommender on company letterhead.
6. Submit your resume
Your resume can be submitted through the online application.
You are required to write an essay, preferably covering the following topics:
- Why are you interested in supply chain analytics?
- What are your career objectives?
- How does your background (skills, academic preparation and work experience) prepare you to succeed in supply chain analytics?
- Why did you choose this program at Rutgers Business School?
8. International Applicants
Our Mailing Address
Rutgers Business School — Newark and New Brunswick
Office of Graduate Admissions
1 Washington Park, Sixth Floor
Newark, New Jersey 07102
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Graduate Admissions at (973) 353-1234 or email@example.com