Ready to begin? Start your application for our Full-Time MBA program today.
|DEADLINES||EXPECT DECISION BY|
|Round 1: November 15, 2017||December 20, 2017|
|Round 2: January 20, 2018||February 25, 2018|
Round 3: March 15, 2018
(Deadline for international students)
|April 20, 2018|
|Round 4: May 1, 2018||June 15, 2018|
Incomplete Applications: If application is not complete – for example, missing test scores, no essay or other items – you will be contacted by us. If you do not provide a completed application by the deadline, we cannot guarantee a decision by the listed date.
Tuition & Fees (2017-2018)
Full-time students per semester (12 or more credits)
|Tuition - New Jersey Residents||$13,158.50|
|Tuition - Out of State Residents||$22,844.50|
|NJPIRG Fee (Optional Fee)||$11.20|
Employees on temporary work visas: New Jersey residency regulations do not recognize temporary work visas (H1) as evidence of residency; thus you will be paying out of state tuition. However, you can apply for a reduced tuition rate.
Housing and Dining
An application will not be reviewed until it is complete. At the end of the application cycle, all incomplete files will be sent a deny letter.
In addition to the Online Application, applicants must complete the following:
1. Application fee (non-refundable) of $70
Checks and money orders should be made payable to Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey. Do not send cash. This can also be paid online via a credit card.
The application fee is waived for all military and veteran applicants. If you fall into this category, please e-mail Yulissa Ortiz at email@example.com prior to submitting your application and send her a copy of your DD 214 form or a copy of your military ID card. Do NOT include your social security number when e-mailing the form. Please block it out prior to sending.
2. Official Transcripts
Applicants must mail in an official transcript for each undergraduate and graduate institution attended.
For Rutgers graduates, please note that even though you are applying to Rutgers as an alumnus, you still need to contact the Registrar's office and request your official transcript be mailed to our office.
*Note: If you are a domestic applicant holding international transcripts, please refer to our international instructions.
3. GMAT or GRE Test Results
Official GMAT or GRE test results, taken within five years from the term of entrance, are required.
- GMAT code: QK5-XT-40
- GRE code: 5529
Applicants holding one of the following degrees are exempt from the GMAT/GRE: JD, PhD, MD, or PharmD.
4. Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), IELTS, or Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic)
You must submit the TOEFL or PTE Academic test if your native language is not English. Not required of students who have obtained an undergraduate or graduate degree in the U.S. or other English speaking countries (Canada, England, etc...).
- TOEFL Code: B355
- IELTS: Please contact IELTS and have your score sent to our office (address listed below).
- PTE Academic is a computer-based academic English language proficiency test designed to measure reading, writing, listening and speaking skills, as they are used in an academic setting. Rutgers Business School requires a minimum score of 68 on PTE Academic.
5. You must provide two letters of recommendation
Letters of recommendation can either be submitted through the online application or they can be mailed to our office directly by the recommender on company letterhead.
6. Submit your current resume
This can be done through the online application.
Please address both topics on a single Word document:
- The full-time MBA experience includes academics, recruiting, and networking. What are your personal priorities and how do you anticipate allocating your time at Rutgers Business School? (500 words)
- Our business school is a diverse environment. How will your experiences contribute to this? (250 words)
8. International Applicants
Our Mailing Address
Rutgers Business School — Newark and New Brunswick
Office of Graduate Admissions
1 Washington Park, Sixth Floor
Newark, New Jersey 07102
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Graduate Admissions at (973) 353-1234 or firstname.lastname@example.org