Advance a Career in Supply Chain Management
Rutgers Business School’s online Master of Science in Supply Chain Management is designed to provide supply chain management professionals with intense instruction on the latest tools, techniques and strategies that are considered “best practices” in the field of supply chain management. Our program is an innovative, solutions-oriented master’s degree that can be instrumental in taking your career to the next level.
- Master of Science degree awarded by Rutgers Business School
- 100% Online – with residency option
- 30 credits (10 courses) – can be completed in one year with a maximum of 8 years
- Three admissions cycles per year (Fall, Spring, Summer)
- Courses taught by award-winning RBS faculty and highly experienced industry executives (from leading companies such as J&J, IBM, Bristol-Myers-Squibb, Church & Dwight, Panasonic, and others)
- Diverse students from various backgrounds, industries and experience levels
- Access to Rutgers Business School career development resources
To learn more and for an in-depth look into our program, please read this Q&A with our Program Director and review our program summary.
Put your career into overdrive
Our students are our primary focus. We strive to foster an engaging and supportive learning community, drawing on the unique experiences of each student. The success they are having in their careers speaks for itself. While enrolled in the program, current students enjoyed an almost 19% increase in base salary, and alumni already experience a 26% increase. You can see more about who our current students are and why they picked our program on our students and alumni page.
Top-Quality Online Learning
Our program has been recognized for our curriculum. Like our traditional highly-ranked face-to-face graduate programs, we strive to create an engaging community of students. Our 10-course program can be completed in as little as one year and is 100% online, without any residency or on-campus requirements. The program is designed to be completed online anytime, anywhere, in a highly interactive setting.
General Admissions Criteria
The Admissions Committee generally looks at:
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or better (ideally in SCM or other business major or engineering from an accredited college or university)
- Reasonable experience to demonstrate familiarity with supply chain concepts
- Well written essays as part of the application (3)
- Strong letters of recommendation (3)
- For foreign students: this program does not grant F1 Visas
- Foreign students need to have their undergraduate degrees evaluated by an NACES member (we have experience with "Educational Perspectives" for their fast turnaround)
Ready to take the next step? To view our Application Deadlines, Tuition & Fees, Application Checklist, or to start your application, please visit our Admissions page.
Professor Leuschner is an Associate Professor in the department of Supply Chain Management and the Program Director for the online Master of Science in Supply Chain Management program at Rutgers Business School. He is at the forefront of online education as the Faculty Coordinator for Distance and Online Learning and...