Mini-MBA™: Digital Marketing
Today's rapidly advancing technologies are transforming the business landscape in a way that requires a shift in the marketing paradigm. From newly empowered and super-informed consumers to expanding media channels and networks, firms need to reexamine their business models and proactively seek ways to stay ahead of the competition.
This ten-module certificate program, taught by a team of top industry experts, will present a new business model for push and pull marketing. Through case studies, interactive sessions, and class exercises, participants will learn about the latest research and best practices in the industry. Topics to be covered include strategy, social media marketing, search engine marketing, mobile marketing, video marketing, web analytics and measurement, legal and security issues, gamification and multichannel integration.
This Mini-MBA certificate program will allow you to evaluate digital marketing strategies and provide a solid grasp of the core concepts and tools of digital marketing management. It includes 9-10 modules that cover all aspects of Internet marketing and social media marketing.
Key topics include:
- Analyzing digital market opportunities and risks
- Understanding how to engage, listen, respond, and empower customers
- Evaluating the power and levers of social networks
- Designing and measuring viral marketing programs
- Integrating online and offline marketing strategies
- Maximizing company profitability through digital pricing tools and strategies
- Developing ways to leverage technologies to create augmented reality solutions
- Exploring new technologies to create new markets and drive innovation
In this spirit of transformation, we have incorporated cutting-edge digital technology into our teaching approach for this program: supplying all participants with their own Apple® iPad™ and leveraging a proprietary mobile application to deliver the course content.
For those interested in academic graduate credit, a 3 credit course waiver is available towards an MBA degree.
$4,995 per program.
This program has been approved by the New Jersey Department of Labor for workforce training grants. Funding may be available for those receiving unemployment benefits. Contact us for more information.