MBA Curriculum & Concentrations
The Rutgers MBA program is 60 credits. The curriculum is identical for both the Full-Time MBA program and the part-time MBA program.
Students admitted to the program must satisfy all pre-requisites and degree requirements. Required credits along with concentration or elective courses must be a total of at least 60 credits to graduate from the MBA program.
(All courses required)
- Accounting for Managers
- Business, Ethics, and Society
- Career Management Program
- Financial Management
- Managerial Economic Analysis
- Marketing Management
- Operations Analysis
- Organizational Behavior
(3 courses required)
- Business Communications
- Data Analysis & Decision Making
- Information Technology for Managers
- International Business
- Law & Legal Reasoning
- Strategic Management
Integrative Course Requirement
(1 course required)
- Integrated Business Applications
- Supply Chain Management Industry Project
- Urban Entrepreneurship & Economic Development
We currently offer the following list of concentrations:
- Analytics & Information Management
- Global Business
- Marketing Research Insights and Analytics
- Pharmaceutical Management
- Strategy & Leadership
- Supply Chain Management
Plus an option for students to create a customized concentration.
Admitted students will be notified by the Office of Graduate Admissions if Calculus and/or Statistics is required.
Admitted students may complete this requirement one of two ways: Previous undergraduate coursework (no credit towards the degree) or pass the Zoologic Module (no credit towards the degree). Students will not be certified unless proficiency requirements are completed.
Dual Concentrations require a minimum of 15 credits in each Concentration except in the case of Finance, Pharmaceutical Management, and Accounting which requires 18 credits each.