The Rutgers Business School Office of Career Management (OCM) is an organization of career management professionals dedicated to supporting the students of Rutgers Business School. OCM provides a wide range of exclusive networking and recruitment opportunities for our students and employer partners. The dedicated career management professionals provide programming to improve our students’ professional skill-sets through one on one advising, focused workshops, access to career development resources, and exclusive RBS events. Key resources include:
- Dedicated career management staff and resources for all RBS students
- Every RBS student has a designated career counselor providing individualized guidance and 1-on-1 Career Coaching
- RBS exclusive career fairs held every Fall and Spring attended by top employers for RBS students and alumni
- Required career preparation course that every full-time RBS student will attend
- Exclusive engagement opportunities organized by the RBS employer relations team connecting employers with students for internships and full-time employment
Resources for RBS Students
A comprehensive career management platform that is exclusive to RBS students providing career development resources, job postings, and functionality that is tailored for RBS students.
Rutgers University-wide Career management and job posting system supporting all Rutgers students
Online resume development and review platform that allows students to develop their resume in the eyes of an employer. Vmock provides instant review and benchmarking providing relevant and targeted guidance for improvement.
Access to numerous partner resources such as Beyond B-School, LinkedIn Learning, GoinGlobal and My Consulting Coach to name a few.
Experiential learning opportunities
Working with employers and organizations students are provided opportunities for various experiential learning opportunities to enable students to apply the information they learn to real-world experiences through internships, projects, case competitions, and other programs. Students can receive academic credit for certain programs.