An Update from Rutgers Business School Executive Education amidst COVID-19
At this time, we hope you and your families are staying safe and healthy!
In support of your development and providing flexible education options for you during this time, we have taken steps to expand our online and virtual program offerings while we are practicing social distancing.
Below is a summary of our current educational opportunities that may be of interest to you:
- NEW! Live virtual (synchronous) courses: We have added a new program format for a number of our programs, whereby you have the opportunity to participate in classes live from your own home, interact with faculty and participants in real time and collaboratively work with your fellow colleagues on a group project.
- This format is ideal for those who want to network and interact with fellow participants in the program, and for learners who benefit from the structure of set dates and times for instruction.
- Online, self-paced (asynchronous) courses: We continue to offer a vast number of Mini-MBA programs in our 12-week, self-paced format, whereby you can work at your own pace and complete the program based on what works best for you over the course duration. You also have the opportunity to meet and interact with faculty during dedicated office hours designed to answer your questions and provide added value for you.
- This format is ideal for learners who are juggling multiple priorities during the day or night and would prefer to progress through the course at their own pace during times that are best suited for them.
- Virtual Lunch & Learn Series: This FREE webinar series offers several opportunities each month to join us (typically from 12-1 PM Eastern) as we share timely information and broader business knowledge that can aid you - and hopefully your teams and organizations - in transitioning through these times.
Through one or a multitude of these offerings, we hope that we can support you and help you expand your skills in preparation for when we are reunited again post COVID-19.
Stay safe and healthy, and please know that we are here to help you in any way that we can!
For decades, leading organizations, executives, and managers have chosen RBS Executive Education to expand breadth of knowledge and professional skills, reinvent career paths, gain competitive advantage, and stay relevant in the ever-changing world of business.
All of our certificate and corporate customized programs are taught by distinguished Rutgers faculty and leading practitioners within their respective fields who are confronted with the same challenges that all of us face when it comes to conducting business today.
Please take the time to browse through our extensive offering of programs, and if you have any questions, please request additional information from our team.
as they thoughtfully reflect on their program
experiences and lifelong learning.
Have questions about a program?
Please contact us today!
- Call: 848-445-2020
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org