The Place to Recruit Top-Notch Talent
With over 10,000 students and 49,000 alumni worldwide, Rutgers Business School is the ideal institution to meet your hiring needs. Our students and alumni are from over 100 countries around the globe. Our diversity in culture and experience, combined with an education at one of the top public business schools in the country, results in top-notch talent and driven employees.
Our industry and corporate partners are a vital component of our success. We have developed relationships with the world’s leading companies and impactful businesses, including Wall Street executives, pharmaceutical firms, trailblazing entrepreneurs, and local businesses in the community. We nurture success through meaningful relationships that are mutually beneficial to both the student and the organization.
Career Management at RBS
The goal of RBS Career Management is to connect you to top talent and to make that process seamless. Whether you are looking for opportunities to engage with our students or to simply post an internship or job, we are here to help you in fulfilling your hiring needs. We provide a wide variety of ways to achieve your goals through flexible programming and engagement opportunities that you can customize to your needs.
Our Commitment to you, our Corporate Partners
1. Make recruiting our students fast and easy;
2. Ensure our students are prepared to meet you;
3. Provide opportunities to engage with our students.
COVID-19 OCM Operating Update to our Rutgers Business School Employer Partners
As we prepare for the upcoming academic year, we look forward to welcoming students and employers back on campus. To that end, Rutgers has developed guidelines to help us maintain our commitment to the health and safety of the RBS community and the firms with which we partner in the recruiting process.
Following is a summary of the Rutgers guidelines:
- All events will comply with New Jersey State Guidelines
- While there are no limits on the number of people at events per state guidelines, Rutgers maintains a virtual only policy for those with 100+ attendees
- Rutgers strongly encourages outdoor events where possible
- Indoor events are an option with the following requirements:
- Face masks must be worn at all times
- Participants must be distanced 6 feet apart
- Events must be approved by department chairs
- Guest participation must be logged for contract tracing purposes
- Off campus events are permitted
These Rutgers guidelines would pertain to recruiting activities including but not limited to interviewing, networking and tabling events. We will continue to update the guidelines as appropriate with direction from Rutgers leadership and the state of New Jersey.
It is our goal to support students and employers this year in the safest and most effective was possible. We are hoping this information is helpful in planning your recruiting events. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
The RBS Office of Career Mangement
Senior Director, RBS Office of Career Management