Mobile devices, social media platforms, and emerging technologies have dramatically changed the way people gather, use, and share information. Successful businesses know that customer purchase behavior is heavily influenced by digital channels, and marketing budgets follow. As a result, most employers require more extensive knowledge of digital marketing from their employees – even from staff with traditional marketing roles.
Rutgers Business School's Master of Science in Digital Marketing is a fully online, AACSB accredited program intentionally created to address the need for a larger talent pool of digital marketing experts. This in-depth, dynamic, 30-credit program provides marketing professionals with relevant and current content delivered by industry practitioners and scholars with years of experience in the digital marketing field.
- Master of Science in Digital Marketing degree awarded by Rutgers Business School
- 100% online with a residency option
- 30 credits (10 courses)- can be completed in 9-12 months or a maximum of 4.5 years
- Same tuition rate for in-state and out-of-state residents
- Integrated ability to earn certifications in common marketing platforms such as Google Analytics and Hootsuite
- Courses taught by highly experienced industry practitioners and faculty
- AACSB accredited business school
- Students can be granted an "advanced standing" course waiver up to 3 credits
- Access to career development resources
Sign up to our mailing list to receive information about the program.
Best Online Digital Marketing Master's Degree in the U.S., 2021 (Value Colleges)
Best Online Graduate Marketing Programs in the U.S., 2023 (U.S. News & World Report)
Best Online Graduate Business Programs in the U.S., 2021 (U.S. News & World Report)
Online Learning and Curriculum
The Master of Science in Digital Marketing program is 100% online. Your courses and materials can be accessed anywhere at any time through our online platform, Canvas. This program provides flexibility while maintaining the high-quality standards our online programs are known for. The 10 required courses can be completed in 9-12 months or a maximum of 4.5 years which means that you can finish your degree at your own pace.
The Admissions Committee reviews your complete application and makes a decision based on a combination of the following criteria:
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or better
- Reasonable experience to demonstrate familiarity with marketing concepts
- Well written essays as part of the application (3 essays are required)
- 3 Strong letters of recommendation
For International students, please see the following information:
- This program does not grant F1 Visas
- International students need to have their undergraduate degrees evaluated by a NACES member (we have experience with "Educational Perspectives" for their fast turnaround)
Click here for scholarship information.
Ready to take the next step? To view our Application Checklist, Application Deadlines, Tuition & Fees or to start your application, please visit our Admissions page.