Sign up to our mailing list to receive information about the program.
Rutgers EMBA Powerhouse students and alumni are employed by a large and impressive range of organizations--from Fortune 500 global giants to small businesses to not-for-profits.
- 57 credits completed in 20 months, with courses running September to May
- Classes are conducted on alternate Saturdays and Sundays following a week-in-residence at the upscale Heldrich Hotel in the first week of every semester. Detailed class dates are presented here: Fall 2021 & Spring 2022 | Fall 2022 & Spring 2023
- All-inclusive tuition and program fee – books, food, and parking.
- All courses following the week-in-residence are held at the Newark campus, moments from New York City
- Organized study groups by location and commute areas
- 10-day summer international program
- Specialization or concentration options in areas like finance, supply chain management, and marketing
- Capstone Consulting Project for students interested in getting additional hands-on experience and experiential learning
- Curriculum upgrades that keep course content relevant and applicable to the changes in the business world
Rutgers EMBA Curriculum
A Top-Ranked Executive MBA
For years, the Rutgers Executive MBA program has been recognized globally as a leader in executive business education. Learn more about our track record of excellence by viewing our full list of rankings.
- #6 EMBA program in the Northeast (Ivy Exec, 2019)
- #2 in Economics, Globally
#7 for Salary Total (US$) 3 years after graduation
#7 in Aims Achieved (%)
#9 in salary increase (%)
#10 in Student Satisfaction
#11 for Corporate Responsibility
#13 in Career Mobility, Globally
#15 in stand-alone US programs
#19 for Research (Financial Times, 2020)
- #11 Globally (CEO Magazine, 2018)
Professor & Executive MBA Program Director
Dr. Langdana's areas of specialization include monetary and fiscal policy implications and international trade and global macroeconomic policy. All his widely-read blogs and articles, including his Fireside Chats, pertaining to current global fiscal and monetary policy analyses, can be read by scrolling down or clicking here.
Prof. Langdana's research...
Dean’s Professor of Business and Vice Chair
Dr. Oppenheim is a Professor of Supply Chain Management and Vice Chair of the Department of Supply Chain Management. She was previously Executive Vice Dean and Acting Dean at Rutgers Business School, and Interim Chair of the Department of Supply Chain Management. Her major research interests are in statistical process...
Prof. Langdana reminds us of your famous dictum, Rosa: "Correlation does not imply Causation" And this has been fundamentally important in "identifying" the causality using your statistical analysis. In addition, Farrokh had told us in our interviews with him, that the Statistics that you taught us, Rosa---ranked #3 in the world in all EMBA Programs by Financial Times---is the very foundation, the bedrock, for Digitization and Big Data Strategy (which subsumes Data Analytics). And he was so right!
I’ve been in the weeds with these brilliant statisticians and epidemiologists aligning on study design and, because of you and your classes, Rosa, I actually understood what they were talking about for the first time in my career! We were able to not only control for COVID, but also match the population to a control group of over 1000 characteristics!
Thank you very much from a humble student of yours!
A Career Imperative
Now is the time to achieve parity with the huge changes that characterize today’s business world. If a challenging, globalized business education is your career imperative, think of the Rutgers EMBA program as its integral component.
Rutgers' prestige, history, and international reputation converge to give you an MBA program of uncompromising quality.
Alumni Impact and Opportunities
Our EMBA alumni in the healthcare profession are leaving their mark in history, leveraging their expertise, networks, and experiences to assist healthcare networks in the midst of a global crisis. Visit our alumni page to learn more about the EMBA Powerhouse Healthcare Professional Network and other REMBA-exclusive alumni opportunities.
Watch our alumni talk about the impact the Rutgers Executive MBA Powerhouse had on their career.
In the News
Rutgers Business School Asia Pacific is a subsidiary of Rutgers University. Through this partnership, Rutgers offers the highly ranked EMBA Program to talented professionals in Singapore.
Graduates of the Executive MBA program in Singapore earn a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree conferred by Rutgers. The MBA Certificate and Transcript are issued by the University. Graduates from Singapore are invited to attend the annual convocation in New Jersey, USA each year.
Rutgers MBA Programs Comparison
Find out which MBA program is right for you.
Follow updates, news, and articles from the Powerhouse on LinkedIn.