Career Management at Rutgers Business School is designed to prepare you to navigate the job market and meet your professional goals. You have access to a dedicated career team, with an experienced career counselor who is committed to helping you with the many stages of career prep.
Top business schools incorporate a career management course into their curriculum and RBS is no different. The Career Management Program (CMP) is a zero-credit course that is included in your tuition and fees for full-time graduate students. The CMP incorporates workshops, individual counseling, skill-building, networking, and more to develop students into ready candidates for the recruiting cycle.
You also have access to resources and tools to help you find job opportunities, sharpen your resume, and advance your skillset:
- Career Counselor- Career counselors are available to help you with everything from your interview skills, resume & cover letter reviews, and personalized career advice
- Workshops and Events- Events and workshops are held virtually and in-person to provide you with the knowledge you need to grow and to put you in front of the right people
- BusinessKnight – Career Management system specifically for RBS students with career development tools, video interviewing practice, recorded webinars, links to external resources & job postings
- Rutgers Handshake- Newark & Rutgers Handshake- New Brunswick – Internal job portals for each campus for recruiters looking for Rutgers students.
- VMock – Online AI-based resume development, grading, and enhancing tool
- Beyond B-School – Subscription-based online career portal for graduate-level students (free to students)