The specialty masters programs at Rutgers Business School offer you a unique approach to management education that prepares you to lead confidently in an ever-changing business landscape in the specific field of your choice. Many of our programs also prepare you to pass specific industry exams, such as the CPA or CFA exams.
Our 11 graduate programs are designed for a variety of students with diverse backgrounds. Whether you have just graduated with your Bachelor's degree in a business or liberal arts discipline, are seeking to break into a career in a specific area or have years of related experience, there is a specialized program that suits you.
Graduate degrees at Rutgers Business School are offered across both Newark and New Brunswick campuses, at our Jersey City and Morristown satellite locations, as well as online. Not every program is offered at every location or online, so please be sure to check the information for your specific program of interest.
Discover which specialty master's is right for you
- Master of Science in Business of Fashion
- Master of Science in Digital Marketing
- Master of Financial Analysis
- Master of Science in Healthcare Analytics and Intelligence
- Master of Information Technology and Analytics
- Master of Quantitative Finance
- Master of Supply Chain Analytics
- Master of Science Supply Chain Management