Microloans & Alternative Lending Opportunities Webinar
This webinar will introduce you to alternative loan products and programs available to small businesses in New Jersey.
This webinar is about expanding lending options for small businesses. Finding the right sources for capital in the current economic situation had been a constant challenge, even for the most successful small business. Microloans & Other Alternative Lending Opportunities is a webinar that will inform business participants about legitimate, alternative ways to secure funding which include various types of microloans; community advantage loan; 7A and 504 loans. This webinar will introduce you to alternative loan products and programs available to small businesses in New Jersey. This seminar is presented by a Loan Specialist with hand on experience and expertise on alternative lending to small business and it's a great opportunity for business participants to ask questions to ease the pressure of being in an actual lending situation.
TOPICS to be covered:
- What are alternative Lenders and How do they differ from conventional Banks?
- What are the Alternative loan Products and programs in NJ: Community Advantage Program/7A/504 loan/Microloans
- Application readiness: What are the various eligibility requirements and limits?
- Credit/Collateral/Character/Capacity criteria in alternative lending situations
- What is a Micro Loan? Who qualified for a micro-loan? Who can apply and what you need to apply for a micro-loan?
- What happens if your business needs to borrow more money?
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
If you have any further questions, please contact Rutgers Newark SBDC at (973) 353-5950 | email@example.com
This event is $7.00.