Microloans & Alternative Lending Opportunities Webinar
Alternative loan products and programs available to small businesses in New Jersey.
Finding the right sources for capital in the current economic situation has been a constant challenge, even for the most successful small business. This webinar will inform business participants about legitimate, alternative ways to secure funding which include various types of micro loans, community advantage loans, 7A and 504 loans.
This webinar will also introduce you to alternative loan products and programs available to small businesses in New Jersey. Presented by a Loan Specialist with hand on experience and expertise on alternative lending to small businesses.
TOPICS to be covered:
- What are alternative Lenders and How do they differ from conventional Banks?
- What are the Alternative loan Products and programs in NJ: Community Advantage Program/7A/504 loan/Microloans
- Application readiness: What are the various eligibility requirements and limits?
- Credit/Collateral/Character/Capacity criteria in alternative lending situations
- What is a Micro Loan? Who qualified for a micro-loan? Who can apply and what you need to apply for a micro-loan?
- What happens if your business needs to borrow more money?
If you have any further questions, please contact Rutgers Newark SBDC at (973) 353-5950 | email@example.com
This event is free.