Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
Rutgers Business School (RBS), Center for Supply Chain Management (CSCM) is excited to embark on a prodigious journey with experts qualified to equip students to successfully pass the PMI®, PMP® certification exams while adding tremendous value to their professional and personal career.
About the Course
The content designed for RBS will align with PMI®’s revised 2021 exam format and covers essential topics in preparation for the Project Management Professional (PMP) ® or the Certified Professional in Project Management (CAPM) ®. The course will adhere to all standards as prescribed in the PMBOK® Guide Sixth Edition (2017). Upon completing this program Rutgers Center for Supply Chain Management is authorized to issue 35 PDUs, a minimum requirement to appear for the certifications.
The course duration will comprise 35 hours of instructional delivery. The 35 hours will be delivered in 10 sessions online, with each session duration limited to 3.5 hours every Saturday between 9.00 am to 12.30 pm
The Project Management Institute Inc. has set forth the following minimum requirements to be eligible to appear for the PMP® or the CAPM® Certifications
|PROJECT MGMT PROFESSIONAL (PMP)®|
|CERTIFIED ASSOCIATE IN PROJECT MGMT (CAPM)®|
View Course Objectives (Accomplished in Ten Modules)
Business Environment Roles and Organizations
Benefits included in the Fee
- 35 hours of PMP® Certified Instructor-led classes online
- Recording of the class sessions valid for 90 days
- Access to Exam Prep Instructor Notes
- Support to complete the PMI® Application
- Access to Registration to take the PMP exams with no cost to you ($500 Value)
- Course materials (PMP Guide- $80 value)
- Boot Camp Supplement with Exam Simulation Software Access ($150 Value)
- Certificate of Completion with 35 PDUs authenticating formal project management education
- Help with Completing the PMI ® Exam Application
- Exam Prep Support from the Instructor for 90 days from the time of course completion
Terms and Conditions
The fee is nonrefundable up to 3 weeks before the commencement of the class. The CSCM provides electronic materials for the course. Note: This class is designed for student participation. Students should notify the professor of known absences.
*PMBOK, PMP, CAPM and the PMI Logo is a registered trademark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Questions: email - firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone - 973-353-1218
This event is $2200.00.
This event also takes place on:
- Jul 10th at 9:00am
- Sep 25th at 9:00am