Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
Rutgers Business School (RBS), Center for Supply Chain Management (CSCM) is excited to partner with experienced and accomplished industry professors to embark on a prodigious journey with experts qualified to equip students to successfully pass the PMP certification exams while adding tremendous value to their professional career, increasing proficiency and earning potential.
The content designed for RBS will align with PMI®’s validated Course ID SILPMBC400 which covers essential topics in preparation for the Project Management Professional (PMP) ® or the Certified Professional in Project Management (CAPM) ®. The course will adhere to all standards as prescribed in the PMBOK® Guide Sixth Edition (2017). Sessions available at a cost of $2600.00
- September, 13, 2019 to November 15, 2019
- January 3, 2020 to February 28, 2020
- March 13, 2020 to May 15, 2020
The course duration will comprise of 35 hours of instructional delivery.
- January 3 - February 28: The 35 hours will be delivered in 10 sessions online with each session duration limited to 3.5 hours starting 01/03 (Friday 5:30pm to 9:30pm) and ends on 2/28 (Friday)
- March 13 - May 15: The 35 hours will be delivered in 10 sessions online with each session duration limited to 4.0 hours starting 03/13 (Friday 5:30 pm to 9:30pm) And ends on 5/15 (Friday)
The Project Management Institute Inc. has set forth the following minimum requirements to be eligible to appear for the PMP® or the CAPM® Certifications
|PROJECT MGMT PROFESSIONAL (PMP)®||CERTIFIED ASSOCIATE IN PROJECT MGMT (CAPM)®|
Four-year degree. Four thousand five hundred hours are leading and directing projects. 35 hours of project management education
A secondary degree (high school diploma, associate degree or the global equivalent). Seven thousand five hundred hours are leading and directing projects. 35 hours of project management education
23 hours of project management education completed by the time you sit for the exam
A secondary degree (high school diploma, associate degree or the global equivalent). 1,500 hours of project experience
View Course Objectives (Accomplished in Ten Modules)
"Framework of PMBOK® Guide"
Resource & Communications Management
Profession & Ethics
Think Like the PMBOK® Guide
What is included in the Fee?
- 35 hours of PMP® Certified Instructor-led classes online
- Recording of the class sessions valid for 90 days
- Access to SILTA Exam Prep Instructor Notes
- Support to complete the PMI® Application
- Access to Registration to take the PMP exams with no cost to you ($500 Value)
- Course materials (PMP Guide- $80 value)
- Boot Camp Supplement with Exam Simulation Software Access ($150 Value)
- Certificate of Completion with 35 PDUs authenticating formal project management education
- Help with Completing the PMI ® Exam Application
- Exam Prep Support from the Instructor for 90 days from the time of course completion
- Cost $2600
Terms and Conditions
Fees are payable by Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover card, or a check sent a month before the program.
All fees are non-refundable, except request is made three weeks before the first class begins and request approved by the Center for SCM.
*PMBOK, PMP, CAPM and the PMI Logo is a registered trademark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Questions: email - email@example.com or Phone - 973-353-1218
This event is $2600.00.