RNSBDC First Step to Entrepreneurship Q&A - February
First-Step to Entrepreneurship Q & A is the NJSBDC at Rutgers-Newark interactive seminar for all entrepreneurs seeking to start a small business in New Jersey.
First-Step to Entrepreneurship Q & A is the NJSBDC at Rutgers-Newark interactive seminar for all entrepreneurs seeking to start a small business in New Jersey. It is a 2 hour roundtable seminar that provides an opportunity for attendees interested in starting a business to discuss the steps and procedures in starting and operating a business and address start-up issues or questions with an SBDC business expert.
This seminar will cover:
- Selecting Your business legal structure (i.e. LLC,C & S Corps/Partnerships/Sole Proprietor)
- Online Business Registration with New Jersey
- Registering for taxes with the NJ Department of Revenue
- NJ Small Business Enterprise (SBE) Certification
- NJ Licenses & Permits (including Departments to obtain)
- IRS Schedule C & Getting a Federal Tax ID (EIN #)
- Source/Types of Funding + Alternative Microloan Lender
- Patents, Trademarks & Copyrights
- North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Business Code
All participants will receive training materials and handouts included in the cost.
Cost to attend: $15
Sorry, no cash will be accepted for registration for this event
Advanced payment on Eventbrite will guarantee your SEAT. First come, first served policy applied.
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
You can cancel your ticket(s) to our event within 7 days of the scheduled date by requesting in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations received less than 7 days before the scheduled event WILL NOT BE REFUNDED. An internal credit will be given to you to attend the event at a later date and you will be offered 1 year to redeem this credit. We require a 2 week advance notice to schedule you for the next available event.
Any tickets purchased tickets that results in a "No Show" to the event will not be refunded. By not showing up for the event you have forfeited money paid and previous internal credit offered.
If you have any further questions, please contact Rutgers Newark SBDC at (973) 353 5950 | email@example.com
This event is $15.00.