Last Minute Reminders
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- When beginning the application process, please adhere to the deadlines pertaining to the program you are applying to.
- If you mail in hard copies of your application documents, please write your full name and Rutgers ID # on the documents. If you do not know your Rutgers ID#, then please write your full name and date of birth on the documents so that we know who the documents belong to.
- When you pay your application fee, please use the same e-mail address that you use when you fill out the online application.
- In order to check the document checklist status in the application portal, your application must be submitted.
- After submitting your application please allow some time for your application to be processed and updated so that it can correctly show on your checklist status.
- If you would like to apply to more than one program, you must pay an application fee for each program and submit separate documents for each program.
- If you are having an issue with your recommenders receiving the registered recommendation e-mail request, and it hasn't gone to their Spam or Junkmail folder, it is being blocked by either the organization or your particular region of the country. We recommend you download the PDF version by clicking on the recommendation form link and provide this to your recommender(s). They can fill out the form and attach a word document to be placed in a sealed envelope, signed across the back flap of the envelope and mailed to our graduate admissions office.
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Graduate Admissions at (973) 353-1234 or firstname.lastname@example.org